registration & Education
To DOWNLOAD and PRINT our Pediatric ENT Medical History Forms prior to your child’s appointment, you will need to create your child’s Patient Portal Account on the North Florida Surgeons (NFS) website.
Click on link below, which will take you to the North Florida Surgeons Homepage Link to the Patient Portal.
- Hover over the "For Patients" tab and click on the "Patient Portal Login" link. OR
- If you click on the "For Patients" tab instead, and you are taken to the "For Patients" page, the "Patient Portal Login" link will be under the "Patient Resources" tab. (PLEASE DO NOT CLICK ON THE "PATIENT FORMS" LINK UNDER PATIENT RESOURCES. OUR OFFICE IS NOT USING QURE4U AT THIS TIME FOR IN OFFICE APPOINTMENTS.)
- Follow the instructions to log in or establish an account if you do not have one.
- On the Portal homepage, under “Appointments” click on "Manage Appointment."
- Click on “Instructions and Medical Forms.”
- Click on the link to the Wohl Medical History Form. (PLEASE DO NOT FOLLOW THE NFS PROMPTS TO COMPLETE YOUR CHILD’S HEALTH HISTORY ONLINE AT THIS TIME.)
- Complete the form online, print it, and bring it to your visit.
(If you are unable to complete this process, please arrive 10-15 minutes early for pre-registration.)
North Florida Surgeons Homepage Link to the Patient Portal
Patient Forms in the Portal
- New Patient ENT Medical History
- New Patient Hearing Test ONLY
- Established Patient Medical History
- Today’s ENT Medical History Form
- Today’s Audiological History Form
- Auditory Processing Medical History Questionnaire
Other Patient forms
Notice of Privacy Policies for North Florida Surgeons, PA
Permission Form for a Person outside of Parent/Legal Guardian Bringing a child to Appointment
Suggested Educational Pediatric Otolaryngology Links
Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
Pediatric Audiology Information
Warning signs of a hearing problem in a baby
Auditory Processing Disorders (APD) in Children
Additional Educational Pediatric Links
American Academy of Pediatric Parenting Website
Children and the use of Complementary Health Approaches